Feal Suspension 441 Monotube Coilovers
The 441 Coilover is Feal’s standard one-way adjustable monotube damper assembled and valved by Feal USA. Intended for both street use and the occasional autocross or track day. Careful work and countless hours of tuning have gone into providing excellent performance and ride quality.
Ships with 9kg front and 6kg rear spring rates .
Comes standard with extended height top hats in the rear for increased shock travel – crucial for the NA and NB and often an extra cost item in other coilover kits.
– One way adjustable, 24 click spectrum
– Extended travel top hat design in the rear
– Genuine Japanese Swift springs
– Shock boots to protect the shock from dirt and debris
– Assembled in house, U.S.A.
– Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
– Independant height adjustment
– Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
– High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
– High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)
Feal suspension is located in Southern California for services such as rebuilding and revalving.
NOTE: 2001-2005 Miatas have reduced control arm clearance in the front. There is a small chance of contact between aftermarket coilovers and the control arm on these years.