Importance of Wheel Alignment Service:
Wheel alignment sometimes referred to as breaking, or tracking is part of standard automobile maintenance that consists of adjusting the angles of wheels to the car manufacturer specifications.
Correct alignments are necessary to ensure a safe and dependable vehicle. Regular alignment inspections and services may help with:
- Improved driver safety, vehicle handling and smoother rides
- Increasing fuel efficiency
Costly premature replacement of tires due to increased tire treadwear
- Completely inspecting all suspension and steering components for wear
- Verifying proper placement of weight around all tires and rims
- Setting all available and necessary adjustments
Making sure steering wheel is centered and straight
- Checking tire wear, condition and air pressure (rotating as needed)
- Adjusting camber, caster and toe angles (if applicable)
- Our tire alignment services also include road–testing your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straightforward. Getting your car wheels aligned at the onset lets you avoid unexpected costly trips to your car repair shop. Correcting misaligned angles also keeps your vehicle from veering or pulling to one side preventing any accidents on the road.